[sork] the sork conglomerate

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:34:22 -0500

Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

> A few problems I have that I want to resolve include.
> using .forward file for forwards.
> I want to transfer this function to procmail, as this allows a lot more
> flexibility, multiple forwards if needed, some filtering if wanted.

I've just committed a new version of the forwards module to the CVS HEAD
branch.  It uses a new driver class.  So feel free to create a new
forwards/lib/Driver/procmail.php file (you can copy/modify the existing
forwards/lib/Driver/forwards.php file for a start if you want).

Any changes should be submitted for the CVS HEAD branch if at all
possible.

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage