[sork] vacation module updated in HEAD

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:04:49 -0500

Quoting Ilya <mail@krel.org>:

> here is an sql Driver.

Added to CVS HEAD.  Can you deliver some docs about the exim sql setup?

Also, I'm guessing the configuration in conf.php largely duplicates what
the exim sql user has already configured in horde?  If so, we should
probably just grab the horde configuration and use it, instead of
duplicating the configuration.  The new function Chuck just added to
CVS HEAD of horde may help -- Horde::getDriverConfig(), or the new
array he added -- $conf['sql'] (See
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/config/conf.php.dist?r1=1.7&r2=1.8&ty=u).

I've not yet had time to look at or digest the above though...

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage