[sork] Sieve GUI.

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:52:41 +1200

I've started playing around with Sieve... but can't think of a user friendly
enough UI so anyone could use it....

here's what i have so far:
http://webmail.graftonhall.co.nz/horde/sieve/script.php

Which starts you off with an empty script and allows you to set the conditions
and the actions for the tests. And add more tests... have a play if you want,
you can create fully usable scripts with this.

It's all in separate classes so adding imapflags, address, vacation test and
actions is easy.

Just not sure how to present this the the user in a way that will be easily
understood. I know I could use the same inteface as IMP, but the idea behind
using sieve was to give access to more flexable filtering capabilities.

And suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

- Mike :-)