[sork] status of passwd patch...

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:33:30 -0500

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith@xalan.com>:

> I submitted a passwd patch to support the anonymous bind and bind as
> logged in user for people using ldap.  I also added MD5 encryption as
> one of the supported encryption types.  Can anyone tell me what the
> status is?  Is there anything that needs to be changed?
>
> Amith

I'm simply too busy to get to your patch or any of the others submitted.
I have the patches, and I will process them as soon as time permits.

I apologize to everyone who has sent me patches that I've not yet got
to.  The next two weeks will be killers as classes resume at my
University. Then things should settle down and I can get back to work
on all things Horde.

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage