[sork] vacation problem - DOS line endings

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ie
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:22:53 +0100

Lars Hecking writes:

> > >  I just installed vacation, and it works beautifully, but there is one
> > >  major annoyance: the generated .vacation.msg has DOS line endings
> > >  (those dreaded ^M's). The overall effect is that the headers below
> > >  the Subject: header are duplicated in the body of the vacation message.

>  Any updates on this? Is there anything I can do to help debugging?
>  I don't speak php, though.

 Any further updates on this? Even a piece of code that allows me to run
 tr on the generated file would help lot. At the moment, we sysadmins need
 to set up vacation for all non-Unix lusers, and at this time of the year,
 we're simpy being swamped with requests :-/