[sork] vacation problem - DOS line endings

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ie
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:58:41 +0100

> Reproduced.

 Phew :)

> >  Any further updates on this? Even a piece of code that allows me to run
> >  tr on the generated file would help lot. At the moment, we sysadmins need
> >  to set up vacation for all non-Unix lusers, and at this time of the year,
> >  we're simpy being swamped with requests :-/
>
> Quick fix, not the final solution by any means, follows:

 Hhm, what has changed between 2.0 and cvs-current? I get

 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stylesheetlink() in
 /usr/local/htdocs/horde/vacation/templates/common-header.inc on line 26