[sork] Sork forward problem

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:26:36 +0200

Friday, August 30, 2002, 7:55:42 PM, you (eagle) wrote:

EL>     My .forward is existed, but in the sork forward
EL> form, I cannot see any contents on it.  Do you know
EL> why?

Okay, when you create a .forward file with the forwards module, and then
you go refresh the page, does it show you what 'sork' had saved for you?

If it does, then there is something up with your previously created
.forward file. I presume you have a standard system, where you only have
one line in your .forward file, on the first line, with the forwarding
information?