[sork] vacation mode & poppassd input error

Charles Robinson crobins@proexam.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:51:25 -0400 (EDT)

1. Notice: undefined variable: mode in horde/vacation/main.php line 49

Line 49>       if ($error == false) switch ($mode) {

This is the only line that contains a reference to $mode.
The doesn't seem to be a default value for the variable.

Can anyone suggest what the value of $mode should be or what code
modification is necessary.

2. I use uw-imap for mail & wanted to use the password module.
Does poppassd work with imap? I was under the assumption that it did.
When I run the binary why do I get this response:
#(1) telnet server 106    (server is actual servername)
Trying ###.###.###.###... (# are actual numbers)
Connected to server.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 server poppassd v1.6a hello, who are you?
crobins
500 Username required.
Connection closed by foreign host.
#

Its a solaris 2.8 server. running uw-imap. passwds are histed by nis on
another server sunos 4.1.2. I also compiled the program on the sunos
server but the response is the same as above the standard input is not
captured.

When I run the the password module in horde I get:
500: permission denied.

Any suggestions on these issues whould be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles