[sork] new to the list

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:12:28 -0500

Nate Mollring writes:
> I modifed the vacation.php :
$myFile = $this->write_temp_file("| " . $conf['vacation']['path'] . " -j
$user");
and
if (! $this->ftp_copy_file($user, $realm, $pass, $myFile, ".qmail") )

It writes the file just like I want it and works, except I need the procmail
line.  How do I add a second line that has:
| /usr/bin/procmail ~/.procmailrc

I don't know how to do that yet.
Nate

Nate Mollring writes:
> > Another change to vacation.php:
> >
> > function unset_vacation($user, $realm, $pass) {
> >         $myFile = $this->write_temp_file("| /usr/bin/procmail
> ~/.procmailrc");
> >         if (! $this->ftp_copy_file($user, $realm, $pass, $myFile, ".qmail")
> )
> >              return false;
> >
> >         if (! $this->ftp_delete_file($user, $realm, $pass, ".vacation.msg")
> )
> >             return false;
> >         // we could, but don't, check for errors on these...
> >         // they are more-or-less harmless without the above two files...
> >         $this->ftp_delete_file($user, $realm, $pass, ".vacation.pag");
> >         $this->ftp_delete_file($user, $realm, $pass, ".vacation.dir");
> >         $this->ftp_delete_file($user, $realm, $pass, ".vacation.db");
> >         return true;
> >
> > I did this so when I remove vacation it puts the proper procmail call in
> .qmail
> > This works great.  I can enable the vacation and it work, then disable it
> and
> > procmail works.  The only problem is that without the procmail call when
> > vacation is enabled I don't get a copy of the email they send--it gets
> > discarded then the vacation message is sent to the sender.  I simply need
> > know how to make 2 lines in the .qmail file, instead of just the one.
> > thanks,
> > Nate

Sorry about the top posting--this one will probably make more sense(it's in the
correct order anyway).  I'm kinda new to these lists....
Nate