[sork] unified sork?

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:22:09 +1200

I'm all for this. I'm more then happy to have changed/change ingo to suit this
as it replaces vacations and forwards in some configs.

I would like to see a single icon for sork and from there you have application
menu icons for passwords, filters, vacation, forwards, SAM etc... what ever the
admin enables.

And I would like to see things moved to a servers.php style config setup with a
prefered system for drivers.
So for one domain you could have forwards and vacation and another you could
have ingo. For one have the sql password driver and for another a ldap driver
etc....

- Mike :-)