[sork] Vacation - no .htaccess ?

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:44:54 -0500

Quoting marc.bigler@day.com:

> >Yes, I'm just up to my ears in other projects.  But I really should cut
> >new ones soon...
> Well, in the mean time can you tell me in which directories I should copy the
> .htaccess file exactly ? I am currently using: - horde- imp- forward-
> vacation- turba- kronolith- nag- mnemo ThanksMarc

I'll only comment on the sork modules.  This is the way it is in CVS HEAD.

Each module has a .htaccess file in the directories config, lib, po, and
templates.  The contents are simply the single line:

Deny from all

The exception is the accounts module, which currently only has a .htaccess
file in the po directory.  I'll add them to the others now...

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage