[sork] status of passwd patch...

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:17:57 -0500

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith@xalan.com>:

> Eric:
>
> Not to bug you too much, but could you tell me the status of this patch?
>
> Thanks
> Amith

Not a problem.  If more people bug me about stuff, I might get more done.

The status is I'm just now plowing through about 2 months of mail about sork
and trying to get submissions commited.  I've had no time for the last month
or so. I've just done about half the mail.  I've got much more to do.  I was
trying to do the easy ones first since I have so little time.

So, hopefully I will get to the rest of the stuff in the next day or two.
But no promises. ;)

My goal is to empty my mailbox of submissions, then cut a new release
version.  But I'm  not sure how fast I can work this into my busy schedule.
Hopefully it will be this week.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted bug reports, changes, patches, etc.
And sorry I've just not had the time to get to them lately.

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage