[sork] Fwd: Mysql module

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:45:07 -0500

> ----- Forwarded message from will@ritterdosreis.br -----
>     Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:58:41 -0300
>     From: William Lima <will@ritterdosreis.br>
>  Subject: Mysql module
>       To: consulting@horde.org
>
> I wrote a Sork/passwd module to modify the password of the user in a mysql
> database.

We already have a sql driver in passwd in CVS HEAD.  Have you looked at it
to see how it differs/compares to yours?

> In case that it has interest in including the module in the official
> distribution of the Sork/passwd, I can upload this if my credits will be
> kept.

I can't say if there is interest without seeing the code, or at least knowing
how it differs from the existing sql code.

If it is useful code, we would of course be willing to use it and credit
you (as long as you agree to the Horde license).  If it has small fixes or
advantages to the existing code, we'd be interesting in applying them to
the existing code, etc.

> Since already, thanks for everything.
>
> William
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage