[sork] future of sork (driver mods)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 9 20:00:51 PDT 2002

Now that I've merged a bunch of HEAD code down to RELENG_2 and cut some new
releases, all you folks that wanted to make changes to the driver mechanism,
conf.xml files, and such should feel free to start mucking with the code.

Sorry for the delay...  Finally bit the bullet, set aside what I should be
doing, stayed up late with a bottle of wine, and merged to code bases best
I could.  ;)

Anyone looking for a good wine should try a Michel Picard Syrah (Shiraz).
The 1998 and 1999 are fantastic, and cheap (about $9.00 a bottle here
in Austin).  Have yet to try the 2000...