[sork] passwd module

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Wed Oct 23 23:22:39 2002

Basically have a look at the files in the passwd/lib/Driver directory,
and see how those drivers there are made. You will need to place some
settings in the conf.php file (per se adjust the conf.xml) and that
more or less is it. That is if you do not need any changes in the UI
or similar.

have fun,
tim.

Wednesday, October 23, 2002, 11:46:34 PM, Aaron Collins wrote:

AC> Is their anyway to use a web post for the passwd module?  If no one
AC> created this driver yet, how would I go about doing it my self.  I'm not
AC> entirely familiar with the horde frame work, so if anyone could point me
AC> in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
AC> --
AC> Signed,
AC> Aaron Collins
AC> Lead Internet Infrastructure Engineer
AC> acollins@teamgtc.com

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain