[sork] questions about forwording and vacation

Thu Oct 24 06:13:00 2002

Quoting hakim@browndawg.ath.cx:

> I have forword and vacation loaded in my horde directory, I followed the
> direction that forward and vacation provided.  I still can not get them to
> work.  I start my ftp client and I have the .forword in my home directory.  I
> just wondering what need to do to get them to work.

Some one else already asked, but I haven't seen a reply:

What mail server software are you running (courier, wu-imap, cyrus, etc)?
What version of forwards/vacation (from lib/version.php)?

It could be that your mail server software doesn't like the .forward files.
Or it could be permissions of the .forward files.  Or something else...