[sork] ldap problem

Fri Nov 15 00:02:27 2002

Quoting alex <alex@thbuo.gov.tw>:

> Recently update passwd module via cvs,I got such warnning messages:
> Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
> /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/accounts/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 70
>
> Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
> /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/accounts/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 73
> P.S:Backend is ldap

>From the ldap.php file in question:

 * The ldap class attempts to return user information stored in an ldap
 * directory service.
 *
 * NOTE: This code is probably terrible.  I don't run ldap. I wrote
 * this simply as a template for others to start with.  If you don't
 * like the code, please fix it!  (however, it does work!)

Now, for the real funny part.  The reason you get that is because in order
to test it, I set it up to search on my name in my university's ldap
database.  Of course, my name doesn't exist in your ldap server ;)  What
a hoot!

Anyway, I changed my name to the proper variable (I think now) so it has
a much better chance of working.  And I added a "FIXME" comment where there
should be, but isn't any error checking.

Again, a plea for anyone using ldap to test this, let me know of problems,
and if possible fix it :)  I don't use ldap, so it is hard for me to test
these things.