[sork] Re: [horde] Undefined admins<- Fixed,, Now, channging vpopmail user passwords ??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 10 09:25:35 PST 2002

Quoting Arnold <arnoldcrypto@wanadoo.es>:

> Now, the next step... vpopmail and changing password with passwd-2.1

There is no vpopmail support in 2.1, but there is in CVS HEAD. It is really
just a modified sql driver. In fact, I'm still hoping we can merge to two
(vpopmail and sql) sometime in the future.

> Is there a way of changing passwords of vpopmail users (not the system) with
> passwd-2.1 from horde.?
> Or how can i make it then?

Upgrade to CVS HEAD.  Not sure what horde version you have, so can't say
if that will work for sure or not.

This should go to the sork mailing list, not the horde mailing list.
Please sign up if not already on it at http://lists.horde.org/