[sork] another patch for passwd

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 18 11:24:02 PST 2002

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith@xalan.com>:

> noticed there were some typos with lib/Drivers/ldap.php.  Here is the patch

Thanks.  Actually several of the backends had similar typos since I used
a copy/paste operation to set that code into them all.

I think I've fixed the typos, but more importantly I've moved the whole
code block out of the individual backend driver files and in to the main
Driver.php file (since it is the same for all backends, other than the
one variable name used to store the password).

If any one can test it, let me know how it works.  I did one test (changed
one password) with it (poppassd backend) and it seemed to work.