[sork] to be, or not to be...local?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 3 11:27:08 PST 2003

Quoting Charles Robinson <crobins at proexam.org>:

> Is there anything I can do to get info if my accounts are not stored
> locally?

Depends.  What version of accounts, and just how are your accounts stored???

> (besides changing driver to null)
> $conf['server']['driver'] = 'localhost'

So far only support localhost, null, and ldap.  What are you looking for?
SQL shouldn't be too hard to do I suppose, if anyone had a need for it...

> Notice: Undefined index: 1 in
> /web/crobins/webmail/htdocs/horde/accounts/lib/Driver/localhost.php on
> line 87

This is in the quota code.  Do you just not have local quota support, or
is there more to it than that?

> Thanks for any advice,

My Advice: Post more info.