[sork] Forwards and message copies

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 14 20:24:06 PST 2003

Quoting G G Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr>:

> Hi. Just wanted to ask: Is it possible not to allow the user to
> maintain a copy of the forwarded message?

Currently this is not possible without modifying the code.  Either remove
it from the html form, or to really enforce it remove the code from the
backend driver.

I suppose we could make this a configuration option, but I'm not sure if
there is enough demand to justify the work.

> I want them either to
> forward a message or keep it locally, not both.

Any reason for that?  If you convince me there is a good reason, I'll
code up the solution...