Fwd: Re: [sork] vacation and Exim

Richard Heggs richard.heggs at nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Fri Jan 24 11:19:13 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from richard.heggs at nottinghamcity.gov.uk -----
    Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:13:50 +0000
    From: Richard Heggs <richard.heggs at nottinghamcity.gov.uk>
 Subject: Re: [sork] vacation and Exim
      To: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> It is there in CVS HEAD and in the latest release candidate.  Not sure
> if it is in the release before that or not, but very well could be.
> Any testing, comments, etc. using the newest release candidate are very,
> very
> welcome.

Ok, will do.  I've checked out HEAD but there's no db creation script
though.  Do you have the table definitions for the vacation table, and is
it ok if this table exists within the Horde database?

--
Richard Heggs
Systems Analyst

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Richard Heggs
Systems Analyst

views which are not the views of Nottingham City Council unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Nottingham City
Council monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
signify your consent to this.