[sork] Current forwarding

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 4 09:11:28 PST 2003

Quoting G G Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr>:

> IMHO, the current forward address(es) in Forwards should be displayed. So,
> and since I am not that familiar yet with PHP, I just wanted to ask if this
> is easy to be done and if someone has implemented a patch or something.
>
> Greg

There will be a new release soon which will include support code for this.
There has been a release candidate out for a while now that includes this
support.  It is only implemented so far, I believe, for the ftp-based
driver, but could be added in theory to any driver.

So, either upgrade to RC1, or wait a short while until I get the new
release out.

I've received no feedback on the release candidates.  Is anyone using/testing
them?