[sork] Re: [dev] Password expiry

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Feb 6 13:42:25 PST 2003

> You can optionally switch on the other strengths checks. You could do the
> same for checking against old passwords. The fields required for this could
> be added to the horde_users table.

horde_users would not be the appropriate place to store this information. I know
of two setups what use passwd to change passwords for more then one backend and
none of those backends are the horde_users table.

Another table would need to be added specifically to passwd to allow storing of
previous passwords when there is not other backends, eg preferences, available
such as when using passwd as a guest application.

- Mike :-)