[sork] Re: Current forwarding

Markus Boettger markus.boettger at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Feb 11 16:59:27 PST 2003

Hi,
how did you manage to get it running to display the current .forward
contents? I upgraded to releng2 but there was no difference to forwards 2.1.
The new functions which have been added in forwards.php are not used by
base.php or main.php ...

Did you customize your main.php or base.php ?

Thanks
Markus