[sork] How to configure Passwd 2.2 on an e-smith server?

Jesper Holck jesper.holck at ibsgaarden.dk
Tue Feb 18 10:35:03 PST 2003

I've tried to install the new Passwd module (v. 2.2) on an
E-smith (Linux distribution) server, but I haven't been able to find out
what a reasonable configuration of the module would be. Passwd contains
quite a number of different methods to change (different?) passwords,
but I suppose only one or a few of these are relevant on an E-smith server.

Do anybody have good suggestions for a reasonable configuration?

I first asked this question in the e-smith support forum, but didn't
receive any answers.

Jesper, Denmark