[sork] Passwd php path problem

Jokke Heikkilä jokke.heikkila at kuva.fi
Wed Feb 26 09:13:01 PST 2003

On keskiviikko, helmi 26, 2003, at 02:47 Europe/Helsinki, Eric
Rostetter wrote:

>> Fatal error: Failed opening required
>> '/etc/horde2/../passwd/templates/common-header.inc'
>> (include_path='.:/etc/horde2:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/horde2') in
>> /usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line 235
>
> Did you install passwd outside of the horde directory?  It is going
> back one directory too far it appears...

Yep, passwd directory is in horde2 directory. BTW, I did manage to get
a temporarily solution by renaming the passwd folder to passwd2 and
copied it under /etc (I found that someone else running also debian
woody had had the same problem and he had this solution). But I'd like
to know how to fix this properly that I could run passwd inside horde2
directory.

jokke heikkila