[sork] Vpopmail question. Again... :-)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 5 20:21:42 PST 2003

Quoting Dorneles Treméa <dorneles at x3ng.com.br>:

> Some minutes ago I downloaded latest snapshot[1]
> and installed passwd.
>
> [1] http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/latest/passwd-RELENG-2003-03-05.tar.gz

Sounds good.

> I have a Horde 2.1 / IMP 3.1 Debian installation,
> after trying to change a password through 'passwd'
> I get this:
>
> Warning: Undefined index: protocol in
> /usr/share/horde2/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php on line 55

See the mailing list archives -- I just answered this a day or two ago.
You can find the list archives via the links at
http://lists.horde.org/  (If I had time, I'd repost the answer, but I can't
right now).

> I just want to know if this is a known issue. May
> be there is already a solution... :-)

It is a known issue, but not really a bug.  Just a missing parameter in
the backends.php file that is only needed in some cases.

> I got this fatal error[2] using CVS code:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getdriverconfig() in
> /usr/share/horde2/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php on line 43

For CVS HEAD of passwd you will need CVS HEAD of Horde.  For CVS RELENG_2
of password any version of Horde should work.