[sork] Password length in Vacation

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 6 22:08:33 PST 2003

Quoting Terry Poperszky <Terry.Poperszky at SosStaffing.Com>:

> I just added Vacation to my Horde installation and the first user broke
> it. His password is 13 characters long and the input area is only 11
> characters. When I change his password to 11 and it works.

Actually, at least in my version, it is set to 12. ;)

> Could I get some directions to on enlarging this field?

Edit vacation/templates/main/main.inc and search for the password
field.  You will see something like size="12" which you want to change
to something like size="16" instead.

There should be two "size=" specifications in the file, and it should
be very obvious which one to change.