[sork] Help please; horde version, forwards customization

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 6 22:54:58 PST 2003

Quoting Dorneles Treméa <dorneles at x3ng.com.br>:

> Question: is there a way to 'lock' the username? I mean,

In CVS HEAD yes.  I *think* I may have merged it into CVS RELENG_2
but I'm not sure.  No in the current release.  Yes in much older
releases.  So the answer depends on which version you are running.

> if a user loggin as 'abc at xyz.com' it can only change
> this password (field 'username' disabled for edit).

This was the original way.  Then we changed (so you could have
guest access).  Now we're making it configurable (so you can
have it either way).

> PS: Vpopmail since version 5.1.19 uses a mix from crypt
> and md5 to generate passwords. I will update this code
> and send a patch.

Not sure what that means but I look forward to your patch!