[sork] passwd problem.. again! :(

Alessio alessio at chevuoi.it
Mon Mar 10 18:15:20 PST 2003

Hi back :)

i resolved the issue about the error on line 56 of vpopmail.php specifing the
'protocol' type in backends.php

but i'm not still able to change the password, i got a "Failure in changing
password : Incorect Password" when i try. It seems that he don't recognize my
old password, in fact, everything i type in the 'old password' field it says
it's incorrect (event the correct password)

any idea? :)

----- End forwarded message -----