[sork] problems with 'passwd' and expect Driver

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 12 18:21:58 PST 2003

Quoting "Shane Y. Gibson" <shane at tuna.org>:

> > That shouldn't happen.  It seems to think you are not logged in for some
> > reason.
>
> Which is what leads me to believe something is borked in my environment.

Yes, apparently the expect is not the problem.  Any error messages in the
web server logs or system logs for the web server?

The flow is something like this:

You hit index.php first.  If you are configured okay then you
redirect to main.php, otherwise you redirect to the "not configured" page.

main.php calls lib/base.php.  If you are not logged in, base.php redirects
you to the login page.  Else it sets up the form for you to change the
password.

submitting the form loops you back to main.php.  In this case, it invokes
the right driver to change the password, and returns to main.php.

Please reply with Horde version, Passwd version, php version, any errors
you might find in the log files, and a step by step description (again)
of what you do/see.  Sorry to make you go through all this, but I'd like
to get all the above info in one email for reference.