[sork] vACA AND fOWARD

X DTA dtarock1356 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 18:00:52 PST 2003

Hello,

I am sorry not to have mentioned to you about my backend.  I followed the INSTALL document.  I also have 2 co-workers (who are much more experienced than me on these applications) also have the same problems with these programs.  If you need anymore information please let me know.  Here is a copy of my horde/test.php:

Thank you all for your help and these great applications!!!
Horde Versions
   Horde: 2.2.1
   IMP: 3.2 (run IMP tests)
   Turba: 1.2
   Kronolith: 1.0
   Mnemo: 1.1
   Nag: 1.1
   Accounts: 2.1
   Passwd: 2.2
   Vacation: 2.2
   Forwards: 2.2
PHP Version
   View phpinfo() screen
   PHP Version: 4.2.2
   PHP Major Version: 4.2
   PHP Minor Version: 2
   PHP Version Classification: release
   You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
   DOM XML Support: Yes
   Gettext Support: Yes
   IMAP Support: Yes