[sork] Fwd: hola, hemos desarrollado un modulo para cuotas de disco

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:02:26 PDT 2003

> anyway, we at Infomed develope a new horde module, we develope it from
> passwd module so is
> very, very close to you, this new module is for get disk quota information,

This functionality is already included in the accounts module, as well as
in IMP.  Several of us want to move it out to Horde itself, so all modules
could use it, but no one has yet done that.

> i called it quotacheck
> maybe you are interested in it, maybe is a good idea to incorporate it to
> sork module

I'd love to see it.  If it has drivers not currently in accounts, I'd
love to add them to accounts.

> please, any word will be appreciated

If you would like to share it, I'd love to see it.