[sork] Fwd: hola, hemos desarrollado un modulo para cuotas de disco

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 24 17:26:02 PDT 2003

Quoting Roger Peña Escobio <roger at infomed.sld.cu>:

> > > anyway, we at Infomed develope a new horde module, we develope it from
> > > passwd module so is
> > > very, very close to you, this new module is for get disk quota
> information,
> >
> > This functionality is already included in the accounts module, as well as
> > in IMP.  Several of us want to move it out to Horde itself, so all modules
> > could use it, but no one has yet done that.
>
> sorry, it looks to me that we are not talking about the same thing, are we?

Since your examples are not in English, I'm not sure.  Are you showing the
disk space quota, or quota per e-mail folder, or what?

I think you are doing the same thing I am.  The only difference is I don't
think I have a summary api for quotas on the summary page, though one could
be easily added, and that seems like an amazingly good idea!

> please, lets me tell you what we did.
> we implemented disk quota support in the mail server, we use rh-7.2 and
> imap-UW, so we
> have to implement disk quota in the kernel if we need to apply quotas

Mine also supports RH 6/7 and imap-uw when quotas are enabled on the web
server host (i.e. imap and http run on the same server, or imap disks are
nfs exported to the http server, etc).

> i could'n find what you say (quota support) in horde or in accounts module

It is there, at least in the CVS HEAD version of IMP, as
imp/lib/Quota/command.php.  It is in accounts module also as
accounts/lib/Drivers/localhost.php (both release and CVS HEAD).

> please, i will attach two png images so you can see what we present to the
> user

I like the idea of putting it on the summary page.  I think accounts has
the api for doing this, I just never thought of actually doing it before!

> thank you for you reply
>
> roger

Please keep discussions on the mailing list.