[sork] Warning messages

Juha Louhiranta charn at charn.fi.eu.org
Thu May 1 19:03:20 PDT 2003

Hi!
I have this little problem... I have Horde 2.2.3 and I installed Sork (accounts,
passwd, forwards, vacation) and added those thing things that were mentioned in
Sorks components INSTALL texts to Hordes regitry.php.. Sork works just fine, but
I get these error messages from Horde:

Warning: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 156

Warning: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 156

Warning: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 156

Warning: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 156

So... what could be the problem? What should I do?

//Juha Louhiranta