[sork] ldap driver for forward module?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu May 8 18:18:01 PDT 2003

Quoting "Garcia-agullo Montero, Gonzalo" <ggarcia at uni2.es>:

> Hi everybody, first time posting to this list

Not sure if I (or anyone else) ever replied to this, so I'll reply now
with the risk of repeating the answers.

> I'm running IMP as web frontend for a Courier mail server, and OpenLDAP as
> centralized storage for all settings. I'm trying to set up the forward
> module (other sork modules would come into scene later) but I wonder if an
> ldap-based driver is already available, instead of traditional .forward
> files or sql backend.

No, there is no ldap driver for forwards or vacation (yet).  There is one
for the passwd module though.

If you wrote a driver, it would be gladly added to the modules.

> I did check the list archive but didn't find any reference to ldap support
> for the forward module.

Is none yet.  If you code, you can always take an sql module and start
converting it to ldap.  I and others would be glad to help you out.