[sork] vacation and forward with Sieve

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 20 11:06:15 PDT 2003

Quoting Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Is there support (or planned support) for Sieve within forward and
> vacation ?

No, as the "ingo" module supports this, and will probably obsolete vacation
and forward in the near future.

> If not, I may be willing to work on it.  Your comments on how to do it
> are welcome.

First look at ingo, since it will be the defacto package for IMP to use
soon.  If ingo doesn't meet your needs, then feel free to add support
to vacation/forwards.  But I bet you'll find ingo a nice alternative.