[sork] vfs error

Jayson Senter rangerfox at rangerfox.com
Sun Jul 6 08:35:25 PDT 2003

I apologize if thisquestion has already been answered.  I have searched
the archives and found nothing so far.  I have the lastest cvs of horde,
vacation, forward etc...  When trying to use forward or vacation, I get:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'vfs' in
/var/www/html/horde/vacation/lib/Driver/forwards.php on line 228

I'm not sure where I missed the boat on this one. Is there somewhere
that I need to set up vfs in horde? In my conf.php I have vfs set up for
file and vfsroot as /tmp.  I've also tried with sql.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.