[sork] Danish translation for passwd module

Anders Bruun Olsen anders at bruun-olsen.net
Sat Jul 12 05:51:46 PDT 2003

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 09:38:39AM +0200, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> > I have just made a danish translation for the passwd module. I have
> > attached the .po file to this email, enjoy.
> Translations normally go to the i18n at lists.horde.org lists. If you want
> to maintain the danish translation for the passwd module, please
> subscribe there and post it again.

Sorry about that, I just followed the procedure specified in the FAQ:
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c6
Perhaps that entry should be updated then?

I don't have the time to actually maintain the translation, so it should
probably be considered a freelance one-time translation unless I just
happen to have time on my hands the next time a new version of passwd
comes out containing new phrases..

Do I need to post the translation to the i18n list also for it to be
included or will it suffice that I have posted it here and on the dev
list?

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41