[sork] blank vacation message

connerf connerf at ncifcrf.gov
Mon Jul 21 11:01:12 PDT 2003

I am using Horde 2.2.3  and vacation 2.2.   Vacation
works if the
default message is used, but if a user enters his own
message in the
window, vacation returns a email with a blank message
body.

What if anything is getting put in the user's
vacation.msg file?
If on unix, do a "cat -vet vacation.msg" or similar to
see control
characters, and see if there are any like ^M characters
or what not.

What OS and so on are you using?