[sork] SORK - passwd and MySQL Cyrus

Ilya mail at krel.org
Mon Aug 25 12:18:43 PDT 2003

Talking about cyrsql: Chuck, Eric I noticed there is a cyrus driver there now,
should that be the one maintained/used? I noticed it doesnt have a list user
functionality, and its now disabled in cyrsql as well.
I just wanted to get sense of general direction, as cyrsql gives me
Parse error: parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Auth/cyrsql.php on line 232

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hascapability() in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Auth/composite.php on line 109

when i try to manage users, although it works fine for authentication.

so please let me know if cyrus.php is the way to future and i should switch to
it ;)