[sork] Little problem with passwd / ssh

Wang, Yu ywang at unf.edu
Fri Sep 5 07:28:00 PDT 2003

I guess it's the host key verification issue. Did you count in the "Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?" prompt? You can turn on passwd.log to watch the whole process to find out on which point it fails.

--Yu Wang

Information Technology Services
University of North Florida
(904) 620-2820