[sork] password and body formatting

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Fri Sep 26 00:42:47 PDT 2003

Hi Chuck,

I've checked out what you have committed, and when go to vacation, I get a
message like:
 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/var/wwwroot/int/horde/lib/Horde/Horde.php'
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/var/wwwroot/int/horde/lib/core.php on line 31

I guess I need an update of horde too, besides vacation?

Thanks,

Dennis