[sork] forwards module ldap driver

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 3 11:38:03 PDT 2003

Quoting "Taymour A. El Erian" <taymour.elerian at tedata.net>:

>    I was just looking at the forwards module and I found no LDAP driver, so I
> was thinking of writing one myself.

There is one in the CVS HEAD tree.  I'd suggest you check it out.  You can
try back porting it to the CVS RELENG (release) tree, and if needed make any
modifications needed along the way.

> I was thinking of taking the one from
> passwd
> and adjusting it.

You could, but the CVS HEAD forwards version might be easier. :)

> My fisrt question is, from where does the param variabele filled ?, is it
> from
> config/config.php in other words I need to know where I can put my server
> config
> and use it inside the code.

Yes, it is set in config/config.php and/or config/backends.php depending on
the version, etc.