[sork] Passwd Help!

Ryan Burton ryan at 602global.com
Fri Oct 17 13:21:36 PDT 2003

I am trying to get passwd to work so users can change their passwords within
IMP. I have the newest version of Horde and all the modules, mysql backend,
with vpopmail and the usernames and passwords in the vpopmail table in the
vpopmail dbase.  There are three domains of users in the one database, so
domain verification would have to be enabled.  I tried to get the passwd
package to work, with the updated patch but no luck.  Can't someone give me
a step by step on how to get this to work?  I would be very appreciative!
Thank you.

ryan