Repost: [sork] Has anyone got sork working with postgresql?

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Tue Oct 28 08:45:12 PST 2003

I'm only using passwd (handle the rest through INGO/Sieve combo).  However, I
looked at backends.php and followed the pattern.  The point of passwd, at
least, is that it will update a password field in some SQL table you've
created for some other application.  The default for the sql driver is to use
horde_users in horde/scripts/db/auth.sql.

Basically, it has nothing to do with PostgreSQL vs. MySQL/whatever.  You just
need to read the sql example in backends.php and enter the appropriate info.
If you're using the SQL driver, you should already have an sql table built
someone for pam, horde, whatever to use...

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening