[sork] Has anyone got sork working with postgresql?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 28 11:17:38 PST 2003

Quoting Ryan Chaney <tech at ipsolutions.net.nz>:

> How did you setup the databases in PGSQL?

What databases are you wanting to setup exactly?

> There seems to be no drivers for
> vacation, accounts, passwd and I forget the other one. They seem to all
> support
> SQL databases but no information as to how to do this.

What kind of info do you want?  SQL driver should support any SQL database.

> I need to know the names of the databases and the layout of the tables as
> well
> as how to configure the conf files for the apps.

You need to say more what you want to do, what software you use, etc.
Most of the time for sork, any sql access is either preferences/options
(setup via Horde) or third party (set up by the 3rd party, e.g. your
mail software).