[sork] vacation/forward

Jason Lohrenz jmlohren at glmmn.com
Sun Nov 16 01:21:59 PST 2003

I have a unique situation that I'm hoping I can get some help on.
I currently have a RHEL 3.0 Server being managed by Plesk 6.0 (web hosting
administration program).
As such, none of the currently programmed methods will work with it.
For me to add a vacation message, or a forward the have a perl script that
can be run (via a root user) to do this.
Is there any simple way that I can call this script from the
vacation/forward program?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.  I know that there are several hosting
admins that utilize plesk that would love this functionality.

Jason Lohrenz
IT Manager
Great Lakes Eligibility Services