[sork] vacation/forward

Jason Lohrenz jmlohren at glmmn.com
Mon Nov 24 09:35:33 PST 2003

Quick Question on submitting modifications.
I'm almost finished with making a driver to work with the PLESK Hosting
administration suite. Currently they have passwd working out of the box, but
you have to use PLESK's admin tool to set any forwards and vacation
settings.
Do you accept modifications/additions that work with specific hosting admin
tools such as this? (I know that there are several hosting companies that
would be interested in this).
I have a .sql script and a few other items that have to be run, plus a new
sql.php that has the modified queries to work with plesk.

Let me know and I will submit them if interested.

Jason L